Monday, June 21, 2010

What make up covers up pimples really good?

so i have break-outs sometimes and some can get bad. so i was wanting to know the best make-up that will cover up.What make up covers up pimples really good?
Clinque foundations are always really good


also Netragena skin clearing make up really covers pimples well What make up covers up pimples really good?
Almays new clear complexion line has foundation and loose powder and concealer that has 0.6% salycilic acid to help clear acne while treating it and while you are using it. It has pretty good coverage so I reccomend it :)
dream matt mouse from maybeline or oatmeal cover up



Oh, my Gosh.


I RAVE about this foundation. Seriously, you should go and try it. Like many others who use this foundation,I have tried loads of others, and I'm a Bare Minerals Convert. I would never go back to traditional liquid foundation or mineral makeup. Yeah, HD Invisible Cover Foundation is THAT good. It feels like silk when it's applied to your face, and the drydown is anything but oily. I really love the airbrushed glow that it adds when I'm finished applying. It also is extremely thin, but at the same time it covers absolutely everything while only using a little bit of product. I personally prefer to apply this foundation with my fingertips, and I use two pumps for my whole face to achieve a flawless look. For a more sheer looking coverage, I use one pump. It is totally worth the money. Like all liquid foundation, I like to finish my face with a small dusting of translucent powder. I use Make Up For Ever's HD Microfinish Powder. Of course, you don't have to use this, but if you want to maximize the staying power of your makeup and keep shine at bay, I highly suggest it. Unlike many other makeup products out there, this foundation is also noncomedogenic (won't clog pores or cause acne) and is water based, so it contains no oil and will not aggrivate the skin. It does not leave that masky feeling behind. Honestly, I don't even notice when I have it on. They also have around twenty five different shades, so you're bound to find the perfect match for your skin.





I understand that $40 is a lot for makeup, but consider this: Don't you think that it's worth it to spend a little more for something that is to enhance your beauty, and has to sit on your skin for hours at a time? Before you buy it, go to Sephora and have your color matched. They will send you home with a sample that you can apply, or they can apply it for you at the store if you ask.





PS. Using a foundation with Salicylic Acid in it will dry your skin up instead of heal your acne. Just use something that is noncomedogenic and does not contain things like talc, mineral oil, etc.
YSL touche eclat is amazing it hides everything from spots to dark circles under the eyes! http://www.ciao.co.uk/YSL_Touche_Eclat_R鈥?/a>
mary kay


NOT mary kate and ashley



foundation
  • web hosting talk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash