Monday, June 21, 2010

How long should I keep my make-up?

I rarely use cosmetics so they last a long time. At what point should I discard them?How long should I keep my make-up?
It is recommended that makeup be tossed out every six months to a year.How long should I keep my make-up?
After about a year or so. Depending on what it is. Mascara must go sooner, as it dries out.
Well unless your using Arbonne your make up is full of all sorts of chemicals and preservatives so you'll be fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just use them as anal lubricant when past sale by date
4-6 months.
Like foods, you can also discard them if they smell`s bad already!


Do not use it anymore if this happens, it may cause you allergies and damages on your skin.
depends on why you put make up, i think people look nice without make-up, make-up is a mask , its expensive too. why do you ware make-up, if you ware it to boost your confidence, then reduce make up day by day, if you Ware it to go out then take it off when you come in.so many animals are killed for some of these make-UPS
Eyeshadows last up to 3 years


Foundation, 1 year


Powder, 1-3 years


Mascara, 3 months


Lip balms/lipsticks, 1 year


Moisturizers, 1 year


Cleansers, 1 year





This is assuming the cosmetics have been opened and used. Unopened and unused, most cosmetics last up to 5 years.
do you dress up like the Joker like I do at Halloween?
you are a guy...you shouldnt be useing them at all!!! 6 months they expire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash