Monday, June 21, 2010

What kind of hair style, and make-up would look good on me?

I'm going into 8th grade, and I want to have a really cool make-up and mable a new hair style.. i have brown hair and sorta tannish skin, greenish, blueish eyes.


Tell me what colors and styles of make-up would look good on me please! ( oh and im 13 years old)


thanks-


=]


=]What kind of hair style, and make-up would look good on me?
get bangs, and go to your local store where you buy makeup and ask if the cosmetician can show you techniques to apply your makeup and then buy what she shows you, make sure that you tell her what your budget is. You'd look good in bronze/brown eyeshadows and nude lips.What kind of hair style, and make-up would look good on me?
dont rush with the makeup. you should try curling your hair nd put a lil hairspray to finish it off. u can use a little bit of makeup, like a black mascara or maybe a little bit of black eyeliner around the rim of your eyes to bring out the color of your eyes.
i think natural make up beige or gold eye shadow and a nude on the lips


gud luk


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash