Wednesday, June 23, 2010

GIRLS ONLY: How old were you girls when you started wearing make up?

I am 12, and I want to start wearing make up. I don't want to ';come one too strong'; by wearing it at this age. So how old were you when you began wearing it??


Thanks for all your help!GIRLS ONLY: How old were you girls when you started wearing make up?
I'm a month away from 15, and I literally just learned how to put on eyeshadow, eye liner, and other basic make-up stuff today. I think it's ridiculous to wear anything besides lipgloss and maybe mascara at your age. Definitely no eyeliner and eyeshadow. It just does come on too strong and makes you look trashy when you're that young. Plus, I'm sure you're pretty enough as it is, without all that goop on your face.GIRLS ONLY: How old were you girls when you started wearing make up?
in between 6th and 7th grade, i started trying light light eyeliner, and I liked how i looked, so that's all I used [except lip gloss] up until 8th grade where I tried eyeshadow and stuff.





i'm 14 and i don't wear any foundation or concealer or any face powder. daily i use light black eyeliner on top and light waterline on bottom that's all
Just this year (14). You really shouldn't wear a lot at your age. At most you could wear lipgloss and maybe some light eyeshadow. Don't do mascara or eyeliner, or you might look like a hoochie.





My makeup is a lot more extreme, but that's by personal choice. I wear black liquid and pencil liner and sometimes black shadow. Again, that's by personal choice.





:]
I was 13 when I started wearing makeup. I started with a little bit at a time. First gloss then mascara then eyeliner and then shadow. I'm 18 now and I still don't wear full makeup (face blush contour highlight blah blah blah)


As long as you keep it natural and not go overboard then you should be fine
i think i was 15/16 or so! there really isn't any need to wear makeup so young! You don't want to clog your pores and possibly start breaking out. personally a nice moisturizer...tinted if you wish, and cute lip gloss is all you need!! -- you have plenty of time to experiment with make up!
Well I'm 14 and i really really want to wear make up but till im like 15 which is in a few months...but my friend started wearing it in 4th grade which personally i think was 2 early but i think its fine for u to wear make up if its light and not 2 heavy
ok well i did it in stages...


7th grade- just eyeliner


8th grade-little powder, eyeliner,blush,mascara,and eyeshadow


and ever since then i have used everything else
i was 12 %26amp; i started wearing like eye liner %26amp; mascara


then when i was 13 i started wearing foundation





xo
I tried it when I was 14, but I really began at age 15 going on 16. You are bit young to be wearing make up and I am sure you look fine the way you are though.
i was like 10 i just started with a little eye liner and sometimes eye shadow the started adding more



i started wearing make-up in grade 7. but i only wore a little mascara i didn't want to over do it
i wassss 12


if you want to start wearing make-up, start out with little by little.


i would start out with some nice lipgloss and mascara if i were you.


good luckk!


:)



i was 14(started using occasionally) and 15(everyday basis)






8th grade


it sucked i always snuck and wore it than washed it off before my mom seen
I was 14. And at 12 you should only wear lipgloss, mascara and some (light) eyeshadow.


Answer mine?


It's below yours.
I was 11 or 12 when I started wearing make up.
13 i think
8
i am 13 but i think you should wait until you are 18 so you don't be having wrinkles and stuff
i started wearing it in 8th grade so like at 13. at your age, eyeliner and mascara would be perfect (=
13 years old:D I think it's ok if u wear make up
i was 12.
i was 12, but now im 15 and i still dont wear that much =]
i was 13 when i started but only with light and at 15 i wore more of it
13 and it sucked i waited FOREVER to get make up lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash