Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need to make up a fake product for a Science project. Do you have any ideas?

I have a science project due tomorrow, and I don't know what to do for it!





This is the assignment:


“Activity: On the other side of this card are 2 household warnings and 1 Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) warning for a pretend product. On a blank piece of paper, make an advertisement or poster for your product.”





The SYMBOLS I have to use are:


Dangers, Flammable, Poison, if misused can cause serious injury


WHIMIS is:


Poisonous and infectious material causing immediate and serious toxic affects.





I need to make up a product w/ those warnings, and make a name for it. Do you have any ideas for a fake product that I could do? I'm not asking 4 pple to do it 4 me, I just need ideas!I need to make up a fake product for a Science project. Do you have any ideas?
terpintine fits with all the things on your list .


just use that as the product and rename it then list the ingrediants as terpertine.


terpentine is used as a paint thinner for oil paints and other things too.I need to make up a fake product for a Science project. Do you have any ideas?
A cleansing gel that is used for removing oil stains.
What about Nukeaway: Neutralizes Toxic Radioactive waste making it safe to handle. (I got this from a Mork and Mindy program ... that was about 30 years ago).
Greenhouse Gas Dissipator

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash