Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What kind of make-up can I wear to hide my dark under-eye circles until I get them to fade, anyway how can I ?

do that? I'm talking foundations and stuff unless theres some sort of cream that will get rid of them that is a good price. Please make it available in Australia, I'm sorta new to this internet purchasing thing. :D What kind of make-up can I wear to hide my dark under-eye circles until I get them to fade, anyway how can I ?
There is a company called Benefit based out of San Francisco that makes an eye cream called Eyecon. It's worked wonders for me! Another of their products that works really well for me is called Erase Paste, it's a concealer for under your eyes that you can put on under or over your foundation. It's a little pricey but I would definitely recommend it for under eye problems! What kind of make-up can I wear to hide my dark under-eye circles until I get them to fade, anyway how can I ?
I hate under-eye circles mine are so dark.


All i do is put on my foundation as normal then put concealer under my eyes, it works for me. Im not sure if there is a product to actually remove the darkness under your eyes, maybe just try getting more sleep, drinking more water etc.
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash