Monday, June 21, 2010

I have blond hair and dark eye brows and eyes how should I do my make up?

Let me explain I have medium to dark brown hair however in honor of summer I decided to dye my hair honey blond. Unfortunatly it turned out more of a copper blond and looks terrible on me. I have fair skin in the winter but I have tanned a bit over the summer. My eye brows are brown and my eyes are dark brown. This is causing a great deal of difficulty doing my make up any suggestions are welcome. Thank you all soo much!!!I have blond hair and dark eye brows and eyes how should I do my make up?
brown eyebrows and blonde hair doesn't look bad aslong as you thin them out a bit.





as for makeup, use the regular black eyeliner, and mascara. there are tons of girls with brown eyes and blonde hair, its def not out of the ordinary, so go off one of your favorite celebrities who has brown eyes and blonde hair and see their makeup and copy whichever you like.





as for eyeshadow, a combination of browns and shimmery golds always looks good with that combination.





playing around with your makeup is and could be one of the best ways to find your perfect look.





:)I have blond hair and dark eye brows and eyes how should I do my make up?
you should try purple eyeliner! first of all purple compliments brown eyes and it shows that you're fun and outgoing! if your skin is already tan, skip the bronzer and apply some blush to the apples of your cheeks using a round brush! for the lips i would suggest applying a simple light pink or nude lipstick topped with a clear gloss. and have fun with it!


hope this helps!
I recommend lightening your eyebrows to a light brown which will help the transition from blonde to dark brown eyes. Then try a soft subtle look.


Look at these and see what you think...


http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/node/鈥?/a>
You can use purple eyeshadow and some brown eyeliner with brown/black mascara for blondes or else its too goth and dark eyebrows with blonde hair is fine as long as you get the makeup just right
Well I think a light sky blue whould look cute or even mix the blue with purple for you eyes then have a hardle notisable blush and bronzer with a light pink lipstick and overtop the lip stick some gloss!
put like a light light yellowish color eyeshadow then not much mascara so it doesnt look dark then a light pink blush
use light pastel colorss...like light yellow light greeen or light bluee cuzz if u ha v fair skin it willl match you :)
that one is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash