Monday, June 21, 2010

How do you feel about airbrush make-up?

Does it work flawlessly they way it's advertized?How do you feel about airbrush make-up?
I bought the one that they use on What not to wear. And I do like it. It doesn't give great coverage but if you don't need alot of coverage than this should be great for you. I would not recommend their primmer...it just didn't seem to do anything for me. One think I really like about it was it was fast ...you just spray it on in a zig zag and you can use a sponge to touch it up and if you want more coverage than the first time around then just spray it again. It is really kinda expensive to use everyday. I think MAC now makes something like that too....





http://www.classifiedcosmetics.com/ ( the one I have)





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr…


(this is the one made by MAC, which is a lot less money)How do you feel about airbrush make-up?
Sounds like fun.
it's all the new craze.Hollywood has been doing


it for years. It takes Lot's practice on your little sister.Only use the tem plates till they fit


over your lips good.It's a real art.MOTORCYCLE painters for graphics and


pictures.
I like it I've had it done before. it makes your skin so flawles! It's beautiful.I love it
Airbrush is the way to go. It makes you look flawless!
It has to be don eperfectly so watch out . the mnerals also can give u that air brushed look, but dont join a club to gt em.





breakin in a keyboarrd - sorry for type-o's.
I have tried all of the airbrushed foundations and by far past all of the expensive ones the best was sally hansens


It worked like magic and stayed on for hours on end!


Try it out!!!
Yeah it does sound like funnn...but like that girl said it doen't always work like they say it does on t.v.
nothing really works like its advertised hun :[ sorry
  • web hosting talk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash