Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I make up with my girlfriend?

I did something to my girlfriend that really pissed her off and i am looking to make it up to her in any way possible. What can i do to show i am truly sorry. I dont just want to buy flowers or something material. I want to show her threw my actions. Please helpHow can I make up with my girlfriend?
Apologise for that ';something'; that pissed her off, let her get that you are really sorry for that, make new amends and promise er that you will never ever do that again, n get going happy dating...lollzzzzzHow can I make up with my girlfriend?
i was with a girl but my xgirlfriend before her told her i was cheating on the girl i was with with her and she broke up with me and hasnt talked to me in 2 weeks i have been trying to talk to her but she is ignoring me. i have 2 of her friends talking to her but im not sure how its going any ideas? Report Abuse

I think it really depends on how bad it was and how mad she is. If it is a little tiff and she gets over it quickly then fine. If she doesn't want to talk to you, the best thing to do is to let her cool down a bit. A heartfelt apology is a must and if she doesn't accept that then let her cool off and try again tomorrow. Don't push it. Buy the flowers when she is almost over it and is in the forgiving stage. You don't buy material things to get a girl to forgive you, you buy them to show you care so after she has accepted your apology, you buy her a gift to show you are sorry and that you care for her. If she is really really really mad, then ummm, I feel for you bro! lol.





Good Luck
let me guess....did you cheat on her? If so, it will be hard to make it up to her as you have broken that trust. Best way is to try to sit down and communicate what you did to upset her so much, and why you did it and that you will never do it again. It would help if you bought her some jewelery, like a nice ring or necklace.....so once you two make up, give it to her.
be really sorry and let it show in ur eyes how sad u r about this situation and promise her that u will never ever do this thing again and tell her how the past few days were so hard on u without her beside u say and how at that moment u knew how precious she is and how without her in ur life ,ur life is empty without a meaning , tell her that she is the air u breath say sorry and hug her really tight and dont leave her before u feel that she forgave u
write her a love letter and I don't mean on here either, STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART. but don't send it on here mail it to her address. cuz if my boyfriend sent me a love letter from the heart in the mail, I would think, oh that is so sweet. he must really be sorry. but then again it depends on what u did. if u cheated on her ,then good luck cuz your sure going to need it.
What does she like to do? Plan an entire day for her perhaps a day spa and a romantic evening. You should still get some flowers or perhaps go to hallmark and create a card for her using pictures of happy times for you two. Over dinner admit you were wrong and ask her for her forgiveness.
HONEY,,U BUY HER ONE RED ROSE,,N A SILVER LOCKET,,U PUT A PIC OF U N HER IN IT,,,AND TELL HER,,,U WILL LOVE HER FOREVER ,,,AND EVERYTIME SHE OPENS AND CLOSES THE LOCKET U R KISSING HER,,,AND GIVE IT TO HER,,ON YOUR KNEES,,,SHE WILL LOVE U FOR EVER,,FOR IT,,,SILVER LOCKETS COST ABOUT 20,,,,,,,,I F YOUR A GOOD BF,,U SHOULD B ABEL TO AFFORD IT,,I F YOU THINK SHES WORTH EVERY PENNY FOR HER LOVE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PEACE
If you find words don't work for you too well, try a letter. With an apology. Tell her what she means to you. She will be able to tell if you are telling the truth and it will all work out fine!
make her a mixed cd. the songs can start off sad and sorry and miserable adn near the end of the cd they get happy.


music manipulates your thinking like nothign else.
watch this video...treat her like this


lmao.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dJu1Jj7V鈥?/a>


Good luck


(:
If you REALLY want to, when you talk to her, she'll she how much you're sorry. (Through your actions - it should come naturally)
Just let her scream at you for awhile sometime. It's going to happen at some point.
talk to her say sorry..and tell her you really love her and take her out for some movie or to restaurant..or do something which make her happy(you must be knowing what she like and what she not)
ring her up take the time to be with her, ask her what she would lilke to do
A Puppy!!!
a smile
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash