Monday, June 21, 2010

How much do you spend on make-up?

How much do you spend on make-up, each time you buy it?


1. Foundation


2. Lipstick/gloss


3. Eye pencil


4. Mascara


5. Blusher


Thanks!How much do you spend on make-up?
Foundation - 拢8


Lipgloss 拢2


Eye liner - 拢5


Mascara - 拢5


Blusher - 拢3





So 拢23, its all worth it


:)How much do you spend on make-up?
Foundation - 拢14 or 拢3. I buy two sorts.


Concealor - 拢7


Powder - 拢5


Lipstick - don't often, but about 拢5?


Eye Pencil - 拢2 (often free with my favourite eyshadows)


Liquid Eyeliner - 拢5


Mascara - 拢7


Blusher - Haven't bought any in ages... 拢4?





Eyeshadow primer - 拢11


Eyeshadows - 拢3-4ea


Pigment - 拢12





Although it seems quite alot, I don't often buy new stuff, and don't often wear all of it. Apart from shadows, only once a year, or whenever I run out.


Most days I just wear eyeliner, mascara, lip balm, and a bit of powder if my nose is being shiny.
foundation, about 拢5-10 each time.


lipstick/gloss, i personall褔 dont bu褔 it, i have plent褔 from when i get presents for easter, xmas, birthda褔, etccc lol.


e褔e pencil, 拢3-拢5.


mascara, 拢5-10.


blusher, i dont bu褔 this either, usuall褔 comes in makeup sets which i receieve as gifts :)


x
haha ALOT i have over 200 dollars worth of lip gloss in my purse.. the brand the londer it lasts! Foundation usually cost around 30, eye pencil 25, mascara 20,blush 15
I took eye shadows from my mom that she never used and I buy my own lip glosses which would be about $4 every 2 months or so.
Foundation = $80


Bronzer = $90


Eyeliner = $50


so $220
no artificial make up. natural smile on face !!
I spend a total of $200 on makeup.


=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash