Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How does dermacia make up work on acne skin?

My skin tends to breakout and the only makeup that has wokred on my skin and made it look flawless was Dinair Airbrush Makeup. It covers everything immensely well. i LOVE it!!! you should go to google and type in Dinair and you'll find their siteHow does dermacia make up work on acne skin?
Hey! So a month ago now I started using this night cream called 'Duac once daily' , I got it from my doctor and I am not kidding when i say its a miracle. I had awful acne, and now my skin is flawless, I don't even need to worry about what makeup i am using.How does dermacia make up work on acne skin?
Always spend a little more on the make you apply direct to your skin so foundation or powder. Maybe go along to one of your local department stores and talk to someone about the best range to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash